Friday, May 11, 2007

It's Convalidation Day!

So, Ben and I are getting married Catholic today. I'm very excited to receive this sacrament. And wear my tiara. Don't worry, my excitement is in that order.

Yesterday, I frosted the cakes and set them up on the cake stand, and Julie and I did the flowers. They all look really cute. We went to Sam's and loaded up on a huge box of white mums, carnations, filler, little purply blue things, lots of stuff. And we made about six or seven arrangements for the house, my bouquet, her bouquet, and the flowers to bring to Mary's alcove. Not bad in all. I still have to wrap the stems with ribbon and make them look pretty, but that's all I have to finish today. Other than trying to look pretty.

Ben gave me my wedding gift last night. I gave him engraved cufflinks, and he gave me a beautiful diamond and sapphire pendent. Since we already bought my necklace that matches my tiara and earrings, I'm going to put the pendent on a bracelet. It'll be my something blue.

Okay, wish me luck, I don't want to trip or cry too hard.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Ali

Related Posts with Thumbnails