Thursday, June 14, 2007

Almost finished


All that's left is putting in the zipper and doing the hem. I think I picked a size too small though, because it's a little tight. Not bad looking tight, but not exactly comfortable tight. But it turned out cute enough that it's worth losing some weight to get to wear. Actually, I think I've gained weight since the wedding, so if I were to lose what I've gained I think it'll be cute.
Simplicity patterns are on sale at Jo-Ann's this weekend, so I'm going to get a few more of the a, b, c, d cup patterns to work on them soon. There's a cute shirt dress that I want to try. And some nice blouses.
Anyway, I had a good couple of days off. Yesterday, I got a scrapbook kit at Wal-Mart, and I totally got distracted by it. I put it all together completely, so now I have a album of the convalidation pictures. It took all afternoon, but it turned out really cute. Definately my kind of scrapbooking project, because it was already all designed and I just had to glue it together and add the pictures.
Ben's been gone to St. Louis, but he's going to be back home in about an hour or so, so I'm glad about that. He's been travelling a lot, so yuck. But he doesn't have to go anywhere next week.
I've been sewing all afternoon, so I'm feeling pretty spacey right now. That's why this post is so sleepy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails