Saturday, June 23, 2007

I figured it out

















This is like, if you're happy, but you know, not thrilled.
I know, I posted this picture. But I was playing around with Picnik. It's kinda fun.

So, so far this morning I've showered and gotten dressed and cleaned the pool filters and raked it and backwashed it. By seven on a Saturday. I need help. Actually, it's not craziness, it's just that it had to get done because the pool service guy is coming this afternoon to tell us what's wrong with the pump. And I don't want him to tell me that lack of maintenance is wrong with the pump. Anyway, I did it early so it wouldn't be too hot, and I was still dripping sweat by the time I was done. But it's done now, and I might very well go back to sleep.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Alison said...

Maybe Ultra soap tends to irritate your hands. Non ultra might be their way of saying "gentle"? I have no idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails