Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ribs, Sweet Ribs

This is a cross between Alton Brown's method, and my friend Erica's method.
















The beginning, at eight this morning.
















Aye, there's the rub.
















After an hour in the fridge, ready for the oven.
















After three hours at 250 degrees.















All cut up and soaking in sweet baby ray's to sit in the fridge till it's time for dinner.
















Why is this "non" ultra? Does this mean my dishes are not getting ultra clean?

I finished my tutorial. Now everyone can go read my method for making dishtowels into an apron. Go now and read it! :D

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Adam J. said...

that is awesome, my dishes wanna be non-ultra as well!

Alison said...

Sorry about your finger! I'm a bit concerned about the last photo in your tutorial, though. Are you wearing pants at all?

Bethany said...

Okay, you're the second person to ask. I'd better take a new picture, huh? I'm wearing shorts, but I guess since they're black they get all lost in the background.

Alison said...

It's like you're being sexy for Ben. Like he'll come home to his woman and she's wearing nothing but and apron... except you forgot to take your shirt off.

Alison said...

*an apron, not AND apron. I'm sure you figured that out anyway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails