Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sympathy for the Beppy

Allow me to introduce myself...

I'm really sleepy all of the time and it's driving me crazy.


But I do have today off. I don't want to waste my day off by napping or just sitting around, but I don't think I'm going to do any heavy cleaning or anything either. I'm going to get my ribs into the oven to start their slow-roasting thing in a little bit. Then I think I'll work on Ben's black sock, I'm at heel turning time. I'm actually kind of bored with the projects I've got going right now, but I'm resisting the siren call of a new project. At least I'm trying to. Maybe I'll just make an afghan square or two, or maybe when I start the heel turn it'll keep my interest since it's different.


I'm very glad I don't have to work today, but seriously, I'm starting to dread the days that I do work. I'm irritated that my bosses won't let me just do two days a week. I suppose it's not all that long until I can go back to two days, but I'm starting to get very tired, and I don't know why, and the extra day of work is taking a lot out of me. It's weird, but I think the heat has a lot to do with it. It's this time of year that I sometimes wish I had a car, because at 113 degrees, bike riding has very little appeal. Who am I kidding, at 113 degrees moving has very little appeal.


One thing I definately want to do today is work on my new tutorial. It's been a long time since I've put one together, and I think this is going to be a fun one. Quick too, so maybe I can post it tonight.


So, this is not a whining blog, and now it's time for something cheerful... um...


Look how pretty I look!


I should walk around being in black and white all the time. It's very flattering on me.
Okay, so I should go. But hey, maybe rib pictures later. And a tutorial. And a new heel on Ben's sock. I'm feeling much better now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ohhhh! Very pretty. I think I should walk around in Sepia all the time, black and white isn't nearly as flattering on me as it is on you.

Adam J. said...

epic

Related Posts with Thumbnails