Monday, July 23, 2007

Latest FO and Vacation!

I'm putting the pictures of Manny's present behind a link so Angie can be surprised and not look at it. So, to see my latest finished project, click here.

We're flying out to MI tomorrow. It's going to be a very full trip, but it should be fun.

I bought my Harry Potter on Saturday, but I'm saving it to read till we get to the beach. I hope there aren't any annoying children at the airport telling people the ending.

I got a new mp3 player last week. I love it. It even plays videos, even though the screen is only, like, two inches big. I've been listening to the Twilight series. And it has convinced me that the best thing to do with my life is to run away with a vampire. Why are vampires so appealing to me? I'm a freak-o.

I got new shoes. I really like them. They're super cute. See.

I've got lots to do before we get to bed tonight. Packing and cleaning up the house so it's in leavable condition. I have to decide what projects I'm going to take with me. I have a big embroidery project going on that's still a secret, so that's one. And I started swatching with some brown Gloss from KnitPicks for a pair of socks for Ben, so I might make that two. I got sick of the black socks I was making him, that yarn is just way too thin to be fun to knit with it.

I'll probably just bring lots of stuff since my main plan for this vacation is to just sit around reading and knitting and embroidery and listening to my audio books. Ahhh, relaxing.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

OH MY GOSH! I have those exact same shoes in brown. They're all I wear in the winter. They are easily the cutest/most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

I like Manny's quilt. That makes me want to do one just like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails