Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Good, good day.

I've been making the most of my day off today. I started making myself a hat, as you can see in the cell phone pictures below. I think that I started the stripes too high, and I probably won't like it when I'm done, but I do know that I love the colors together. I'm just too stubborn to rip it out now, I'll wait till it's done and see if I like it once it's all finished. I got so much done so far, it's nice to be knitting some thing simple on the round needle, since I can just knit and knit and not have to look at it much. So I've been watching tv all day too, while I knit.

I watched that new show, Journeyman, that started last night. I said no new shows this season because they always get cancelled just as I get attached. But I think Kevin McKidd is yummy hot, so I'm watching anyway. I guess even if it gets cancelled, at least I enjoyed him. It was pretty good, but I really didn't like the wife character at all. Otherwise, it looked okay. But I'd like a time travel show better if he went to like, medival times. Or even Medieval Times.

I've been watching that show on soapnet that's a competition about who will get a part on Days. It's actually pretty good. And I think it's hilarious that lots of the contestants are better at the scenes than most of the people who are actually on Days.

Right now I'm watching the Dancing with the Stars that was on last night. I'm such a dork, I love that show. It kinda makes me want to dance. Or at least work out I guess. Next is Heroes. I'm saving that one for last because it'll be my favorite I think. I just have to remember how last season ended. I hope that Peter is alive somehow. I remember the last scene was some samuri coming at Hiro.

Just so no one thinks that I'm COMPLETELY lazy, I did do a little more than just sit on my butt and knit. I used the carpet cleaner on the hall carpets. It looks really good, but I don't know if that's because it's actually cleaner, or it that's just because it's got those marks in it now. The cleaner track marks just seem to brighten up a room.

I just saw a commercial that I'm pretty sure was precisely geared toward me. Disneyland is having a special Halloween event month. Those are like, two of my favorite things EVER.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey Bethany! I picked up the Riverfront Times today and it was the best of St. Louis. . .thought you might want to check it out:

http://bestof.riverfronttimes.com/bestof/intro.php?year=2007

has tons of both editor and reader choices to places to go and see and restaurants and such

hope everything is going great~~I love that hat! I've got 4 or 5 UFOS going on right now~~just can't get motivated.

have a good weekend!

Molly

Related Posts with Thumbnails