Monday, September 24, 2007

I was right, it sucked hard.

Well, I pretty much don't even want to go into it concerning the shear difficulty of the last week. Mostly physical, but some emotional stress as well. But the house is just about ready to show. I was going to make a list of all the stuff that I got done in the last week, but it doesn't really seem worth it, there was so much. So I'll list what still has to get done. This morning before I go to work, I have to vaccum and steam clean the 2nd half of the living room, and the hall ways. That'll be the end of all the carpets. I have some more laundry to do, and all the windows to clean, and the floors to mop. I should wipe down all the blinds, and I'm sure there's other stuff too, that I'm just not remembering right now. I'm almost glad that I have to work every day this week. At least at work, I can sit down while I do stuff. I'm so planning to do nothing next week. Well, I suppose I'm planning to do the bare minimum to maintain the bright shiny cleanness I've got going on now, and then I'll do nothing. I almost don't have anything else to blog about right now, other than how hard it is to make a house the way it should be to sell it. Well, there is knitting news...

But it isn't good knitting news. The redo sock is finished. And the heel isn't deep enough, so the redo will have to be redone. Leaving this pair of socks at two knit, none finished. I'm going to hide it in the yarn bin for now and maybe go onto a hat for myself from that yarn I got in St. Louis. It'll be nice to have a project that I can give lots of attention too and relax after hell week. Lol, that's what I'm going to call last week, hell week!
I should try to find something fun and happy to talk about, but I don't know if I will be able to until the house is all finished. And then I'll be stressed about it selling, and then I'll be stressed about buying a house, and then I'll be stressed about driving with the cats, and then I'll be stressed about unpacking! Ugh, this is one of those not so great seasons of life.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Julie said...

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I would need some Prozac.

Molly said...

You can do it! The moving process is so tough. ry to take time to take care of YOU if you can. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Bethany said...

Molly, thanks for the advice. That's just what I've been trying to do today, since it's my day off this week. Just relaxing and knitting!

Alison said...

We drove from MI to MA with 3 cats and a dog! Not something I would like to do again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails