Sunday, October 21, 2007

Broken Window

So, yesterday pretty much sucked. Someone threw a big rock through the passenger side window of the car. We haven't been able to park in the garage because all our stuff is out there, so we've been parking on the street. Anyway, it was probably some kids being idiots. The good thing was that the glass people came and fixed it yesterday. And he cleaned up most of the glass from inside the car. It was everywhere. He took all the trash out of the car too, which I thought was pretty funny. I'm totally keeping the big rock too, it's going in our new yard.

Ma and dad's dog, Daffy, died yesterday too. She got sick and just died pretty fast I guess, poor thing. So that was sad.

But to avoid being very depressing I should also say that today has been a very nice day. Ben and I spent the morning together, which was nice because it seems a little bit like lately we've both been so distracted that even when we are hanging out with each other we're not paying much attention to each other. So it was cool to actually talk and stuff this morning.

Also, there's lot of yummy leftovers in the fridge right now, which, oddly enough, is making me pretty happy.

I've been working on the small goodbye presents for my friends since I finished the pumpkins. And I think I'll get out my mittens again and finish those up. And I want to make a scarflette to match the hat and mittens, so I might work on that. In fact, I'm thinking that I'll spend the rest of today knitting. That sounds very nice.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails