Thursday, October 25, 2007

On the Road Again

I'm getting ready to go to St. Louis this morning. Ben and I are meeting there at the airport. He's been in Nashville and then in Dallas all this week. We're going to be in St. Louis till Monday morning to look for a new house. The listings look good, so now we'll get to see which houses look as good in person as they do on paper.

I went out with Emily last night, it was a lot of fun. We went to dinner and then we went to the yarn store in Tempe. She started her first project, a hat, when we came back here to the house. She picked out this really pretty bulky wooly looking yarn. It's really soft. I think it looks like a lamb's butt when it's knitted up. In a good way.

I've stalled on the gifts I've been working on for my friends. I used up most of my extra yarn, and I'm sort of out of inspiration for what yarns I should use and what patterns I want to use. I'm going to take the yarn I do have that's extra, and play around on the plane to see if I can come up with a good match for Emily and my friend Ruth Ann. Those are the two I have left to make.

I'm taking the computer with me to St. Louis, and the camera too, so there will probably be more posts in the next couple of days. I'm trying to pack everything, including the computer, into my small suitcase and my purse, so I don't have to check my bag. It's more of a challenge than I expected. I used to be way better at packing light. I still am if you'd compare me to my mom and sister.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Adam J. said...

The toe is ok, still very sore.

I wish I had whatever it is that makes yourself go to bed before 12am. Can I get some of yours, miss its 10 and i'm tired?

Related Posts with Thumbnails