Friday, November 09, 2007

Pickles Hates Me

So, we're at the Super 8 that we stayed in for a week or so when we first came to AZ. The movers kinda sucked and broke all my pathway lights in the yard, but they did empty the house, so, in order to have a bed, we're staying at a hotel tonight, and getting on the road very early in the morning tomorrow. The cats pretty much are going to kill us in our sleep tonight as revenge for locking them in the bathroom all day and then stuffing them in their boxes and making them come on a car ride. Pickles refuses to come out from under the bed. I'm hoping that the drugs we got for them from the vet will really help them mellow out for the long ride.

I was really super super sad to leave our house today. So many good and happy things have happened there, it was really hard knowing I won't ever be going back. But that's past now, so it's time to look forward to getting started on a new place. The new realtor has sent us some listings that look kinda promising, but it's so hard to tell on paper what they're really like, so I'm looking forward to getting to see them on Tuesday.

I got up at three this morning because I was so anxious that I just could not sleep. So I got to work getting things ready for the packers and the movers. It's been a pretty long day, so I'll probably end up going to bed soon, even though it's only 7:30. I keep thinking it's much later than it really is.

Bear Gryles would like me to pass along that you should never corner a cobra. He seemed really adamant about it on his show.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Alison said...

Good luck with the whole moving process, I know it's such a pain! I hate moving! I mean, I love moving, in fact, I would be completely happy living somewhere different every year, but I hate the whole moving process. Packing, unpacking... lifting things, ugh.

I dislike Bear Gryles, he has nothing on Surviorman, Les Straud. Though, I do watch his show sometimes because I like to argue with him, though he can't hear me.

Adam J. said...

Who the H-E- Doubl hockey stick is Bear Gryles?

Good luck with the pickles, watch out fir that Dave, he is bad news.

Bethany said...

I think Les Stroud is way way better too. I hardly ever watch Bear, but Ben thinks he's funny, so he had it on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails