Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Picture Time!

I've actually decided to take a small break from the realtor/house search talk. I do really really like the new realtor, but let's just say I'm having angst about if I really want to live so far away from everything with no car. I may sign up for driving lessons and re-take that part of my life, then I would be able to take Ben to the airport when he has to go on trips and keep the car with me. Learning to drive better would probably simplify my life. Which kinda strikes me as ironic. But if it weren't for my "can I really go back to living in the country, or is that just something I think I want to do" second guessing, I feel like I've pretty much got it narrowed down to two choices. As long as Ben's okay with the commute.

I never did go back to sleep. I just didn't really get tired enough. But I bet I'll drop fast tonight. Which is good, because Ben's still in Newark, and if I'm extra tired, it'll help me sleep better without him. As long as there are no more heart-stoppingly scary things happening tonight.

Even though I didn't sleep, I didn't really do much else today. I took some pictures, and spent most of the day looking at blogs that show ways to make money online. Real ways, not crazy ways. And since I have nothing but time for the next month at least, I figured I'd check them out. I'm thinking article writing for a start. And learning how to increase my blog income too.

Anyway, as promised, here are some interesting things to look at:















The view from our window. Too bad the arch isn't on this side, it would make a much better picture.


















Here's me being inventive with the camera angles to get a good picture of my new hat. I love the hat, because it's so soft, made out of KnitPicks Andean Treasure, but I don't know if I really like the way it looks on me though.













Columbo being much cuter than you'd expect from a cat of his disposition. That's my wedding quilt that my aunt made us.


















The best picture of Smudge I've ever taken. And his monkey harness.













Artsy, emotive picture of our corner sign.
Emily in her scarflette that I made her. It's made of Elegance in Redwood with Oatmeal stripes. And has rose buttons, because she loves roses and her middle name is Rose.

Here's Emily in her first project! It turned out so cute, it made me feel like such a proud knitting teacher!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm liking the scarflette. I wasn't sure what a scarflette was, and I didn't want to ask, because I was pretty sure that would make me look dumb (of course, this proclamation probably isn't helping my image), but now that I know what they are, I think they're very cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails