Monday, December 17, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I've been itching to participate in Menu Plan Monday, and now that I'm finally in a house of my own again, I can! Here is our plan for this week:

Sunday
Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Out after Mass
Dinner: Noodles and Sauce

Monday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Chili
Dinner: Chili

Tuesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Leftovers (Noodles and Sauce)
Dinner: Out with Ben's work for the Christmas party

Wednesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Bagel Pizzas
Dinner: Shepherd's Pie if we have good steak leftovers from the party. Otherwise, beef roast in the crock pot. Also, we'll have company, Angie and Cruz and the kids are coming!

Thursday
Breakfast: Slowcooker breakfast casserole
Lunch: Leftover Shepherd's Pie
Dinner: Leftover Breakfast for Dinner

Friday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Sandwiches
Dinner: Homemade Pizza Night!

I didn't get the chance to do the prices, and my internet time is limited, since I'm still using Ben's computer. I'm hoping to break down the prices next time, and plan a dessert or two as well. I'm also planning to make banana bread this week to send with Angie and Family as they head on to Texas.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

Looks like a great menu plan for you. Have a festive week. See ya next week.

Midwest Texan said...

Looks good! What is slowcooker breakfast casserole? I'd be interested in the recipe for that.

I'm in St. Louis also - welcome to town.

Mrs. Nichole Jordan said...

Yah for chili on the menu!
:-)
Check out mine here

cjmr said...

Yeah, what's slowcooker breakfast casserole?

Sandra said...

Great Menu.....Happy Holidays!

♥Sandra♥

Natalie said...

Homemade pizza sounds great!

My Menu Plan is up too! :)

Hadias said...

Can you share your slow cooker breakfast casserole recipe?

Bethany said...

Thanks everyone! I actually decided not to do it in the slowcooker, since I thought the eggs might get overcooked, but I'll post my breakfast casserole recipe for my Recipe Tuesday post on the 25th.

Bethany said...

I've posted the breakfast casserole recipe for recipe tuesday today. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails