Thursday, December 06, 2007

one quick funny thing

Last week, when Ben went to Virginia, he told me he was meeting with the Care-a-Lot team. It wasn't until he got back that I realized what he was really saying. I kept thinking he was meeting with a woman named Carol Ott. And I kept asking about her like she was a person, not a store. It's not looking quite as funny as it seemed a the time, but it was really funny to me. Come on, try saying them out loud. You can't tell the difference. Maybe I just have an odd sense of humor...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Alison said...

That sounds very much like a mistake I would make. I swear, I'm going deaf so I always hear things incorrectly anyway, but somehow I never question it no matter how odd it seems.

Julie said...

Yeah, me too. I don't sing along with songs unless I've actually seen the lyrics written down on, because I'm amost always have something wrong.

Bethany said...

Ben tells me all the time that I'm going deaf, and I so feel like my mom, because I'm like, no, you just mumble all the time. But Ben (my dad too!) really does mumble! I quit asking what, because it drives him crazy. Don't even get him started on how I hear lryics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails