Sunday, January 13, 2008

Menu for 1-13 to 1-19

Sunday
B: Ham & Egg Scramble
L: Fruit Salad and Veggies
D: Beans & Rice

Monday
B: Oat & Blueberry Muffin and Yogurt
L: Tamales and Crudite
D: Breakfast for Dinner: Bacon & Pancakes

Tuesday
B: Muffins, Yogurt
L: Grilled Chicken Salad
D: Chicken & Bean Fajitas

Wednesday
B: Muffins, Yogurt
L: Burrito, Fruit Salad
D: Noodles & Sauce, Salad

Thursday
B: Oatmeal, Fruit Salad
L: Tamales, Crudite
D: Baked Potato Bar

Friday
B: Oatmeal, Fruit Salad
L: Leftovers
D: Pizza Night

Saturday
B: Oatmeal, Fruit Salad
L: Leftover Pizza
D: Pasta Salad

Dessert this week will be Apple Pie or maybe Apple Crisp. I'll also bake a loaf of bread and some buttermilk biscuits. We bought a jug of buttermilk last week for the pancakes and biscuits, but I never did the biscuits because I wasn't feeling well last Thurs and I didn't do the pancakes because we didn't want a sweet dinner that night. So, I'm planning to move buttermilk using things to this week.

I'm leaving to visit MI for the weekend on Friday morning, so Ben's on his own till I get home. I think he's looking forward to cooking some things himself, but I'm sad to miss out on pizza night. Maybe my parents and I will do pizza night together Friday night when I get to Pinconning!

For more menu fun, click here!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

annie said...

Happy Monday, great menu!
Be blessed!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

Related Posts with Thumbnails