Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday's Progress

Well, I finished everything on my list except printing the shipping labels and baking pies.

I couldn't print the shipping labels because the usps site kept giving me erroes. So I'll have to try again in the morning. If it won't work then, I'll try to get down to the post office this week and ship it out from there. Or maybe I could buy the postage from the mail person. I don't know if they do that for sure, but the rural route info thing they sent said they could.

And I couldn't bake my pies because after I'd mixed up the pancakes, I realized I didn't have enough flour left to do the crusts. We'll probably pick up flour today because Ben's wanting to go to Best Buy tonight after dinner. So the pie will be first on my list for tomorrow afternoon.

I finished Ali's mitten set! I'm very glad with how cute it all turned out. I've posted a picture at my other blog here. So don't click the link if you want to be surprised Ali!

This evening, I'm planning to implement a very simple evening routine to help things run a little more smoothly in the morning. Also, I got so much done on my list today, that I'm really looking forward to organizing some knitting projects and picking something out of my stash to work on, especially some travel knitting for my upcoming trip to MI.

Tomorrow, pictures of pies! And hopefully the crocheted hat promised to Angie!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Julie said...

Impressive that was a long list.

Adam J. said...

I wanna eat that whole bowl of apples.

Related Posts with Thumbnails