Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I signed up for Pay Per Post

Well, I was reviewing Crystal's Making Money Through Blogging Series, and I read quite a few good things about Pay Per Post. Basically, this is a service that allows advertisers to let bloggers sign up to post about them, so they'll get more word of mouth exposure. They also don't allow blogs that are made up of all advertisement. They require that you post at least one non-sponsored post for every paid post.

Since I just started, I'm not completely sure yet how it all works, or how successful I will be, but I'm pretty optimistic, since I did so well with Associated Content, and I got that tip from the same people. I'm actually hoping that I might be able to start earning $40-$50 dollars a week through my blog and take over the grocery expenses for the household. Then we could have that much more of Ben's income to go toward an emergency fund. I think that Pay Per Post will help a lot with that goal. I've definately heard some good things about them, and I think it's a great way for the people like me, who don't get enough hits yet for some of the other affiliate programs, to try their hand at earning some affiliate income and practicing these kinds of posts.

So, every once in a while, I may post about a product or provide a link, but you can be assured that I'll never post anything but the truth in these paid posts. You can trust that I won't post about things I don't know about or don't approve of. There's plenty of choices available, so I'm sure to find opportunities that will allow me to be honest and get paid.

Click to find our how you can get a blog and start Pay Per Post yourself.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Melonie said...

Good idea! I've done some posts for PPP and I find they pay promptly and send good info out. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails