Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lamb Cake

In Ben's family there is a tradition of making a lamb shaped cake for easter every year. I've always thought it would be nice if I could find a lamb pan so I could do this for him. Well, this past summer, my MIL was super nice, and found me this lamb pan at a friend's rummage sale, along with a bunch of other pans. So I was very excited this easter to get to try out my new lamb pan, and try my hand at lamb decorating!


This is what I came up with. I could have made it fancier, if I'd taken the time with it, but Ben wanted to eat some, so I had him help with the stars covering the lamb. Then I did all the bunches of flowers and stuff. It was really fun, and it the end, I think it actually did turn out looking like an Easter lamb. Later, I'll post pictures of what we rigged up to be able to wash the decorating tips in the dishwasher to I didn't have to scrub them all out with the little brush I usually use.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

CastoCreations said...

That is incredible! I'm super impressed. :)

Lynne said...

That came out really nice! I don't know how to do all that fancy frosting, I use a spatula! I love what you did though! :-D

Bethany said...

Thank you! I'm glad you think it's cute. It's actually quite messy looking to those who really know how to decorate cakes, I'm sure, but it's absolutely delicious! It's so much easier than it looks, maybe sometime I'll do a post with links to great how-to stuff. Wilton.com is a great place to start if you're interested.

Robyn said...

Ok....I came for the castle---and I'm stealing the lamb!! I LOVE it! I made 7 of the stand up lambs for my husbands restaurant for his Easter buffet, but yours is so much cuter (and more difficult) than any of the ones I made!! But yes, can I steal your lamb for the showcase too??????
Robyn
www.katerbugcakes.com

Adam J. said...

i've never had lamb before, i bet its pretty sweet!

Bethany said...

No problem, Robyn. I'm so impressed with your cakes, I'm glad you like mine. This lamb is super simple too, just stars and a big pile of drop flowers and leaves.

Adam, it was so super sweet.

disa said...

視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,色情

Related Posts with Thumbnails