Friday, March 14, 2008

Menu for 3-16 to 3-22

Sunday
B: None
L: Noodles and Sauce
D: Bacon and Eggs

Monday (Happy St. Patrick's Day!)
B: Pancakes
L: Soda Bread and Baked Potatoes
D: Corned Beef and Cabbage

Tuesday
B: Banana Bread
L: Corned Beef Sandwich / PB&J
D: Nachos

Wednesday
B: Apple Muffin
L: Pasta Salad
D: Chicken Fajitas

Thursday
B: Corned Beef Hash
L: Sandwiches
D: Chili

Friday
B: Muffin
L: String Cheese and Apples
D: Scrambled Eggs

Saturday
B: Muffins
L: Fruit Salad
D: Pizza

Check out all the other menus at OrgJunkie.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Niki said...

MMmmmmm...I love hash!

:)

annie said...

What a yummy menu! I wish I knew how to make corned beef and cabbage.
Happy Monday!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

Bethany said...

Thank you ladies. I've posted pictures of the corned beef and cabbage process in my latest post. Hope you enjoy!

Rona's Home Page said...

Yummy recipes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails