Friday, March 21, 2008

Menu for 3-23 to 3-30

This menu includes Easter Dinner and my birthday on Monday. The noodles that I have to go with the marinara sauce for my birthday dinner are Princess Pasta that I bought at Disneyworld when we were there last month. I'm just a little kid at heart.

I tried to allow for leftover ham, but it's one of those leftovers that I don't have many creative ideas about. Does anyone have any good leftover ham ideas?

Sunday
B: Boiled Eggs
L: Ham and Mashed Potatoes
D: Leftovers

Monday
B: Muffins
L: Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
D: Noodles and Sauce with Lamb Cake filling in as Birthday Cake for dessert!

Tuesday
B: Muffins
L: Pasta Salad with Ham Chunks
D: Chicken Nuggets and Tater Tots

Wednesday
B: Pancakes
L: Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
D: Chili

Thursday
B: Muffins
L: Pasta Salad
D: Fajitas

Friday
B: Muffins
L: Tamales and Nachos
D: Pizza

Saturday
B: Muffins
L: Leftover Pizza
D: Sausage and Eggs

Check out all the other yummy menus at Orgjunkie.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Molly said...

I like to make ham and cabbage soup. Just chop up the ham, chop up about half a head of cabbage, use the basic celery/onion/carrot mixture, and chicken broth and about a TB of tomato paste (sometimes if I have a half of jar of spaghetti sauce in the fridge I'll use that). You can add other things as well, like canned white beans or elbow noodles. Season to taste, too. Hope that isn't too confusing~~You are so good at cooking directions~~me, not so much.

Crazy Daisy said...

Looks like you have a great week planned. I have lots of left over ham as well. I'm planning on grilled ham and cheese, and a Potato-Veggie Frittata that includes ham. The recipe link is on my page!

http://foreverdaisies.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Yummy menu plan...

I am planning calzones tonight to use up all my ham! My kids will love it!

Wifey said...

Yummy menu! I like to stir ham into potato soup.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!

We're using leftover ham up this week as well. I'll be making chef's salad tonight for a light supper with leftover ham and leftover hard-boiled Easter eggs, tomorro wnight I'm planning on a frittata with leftover ham, bel pepper, and pepper jack cheese and (if we were not doing low-carb) I'd make homemade mac and cheese with chopped ham for a filling entree, scalloped potatoes with chopped ham, and maybe a bean soup using the ham bone as a base.

Hope this helps and have a great week!
Sarah

Jenny said...

My family really like this Asparagus and Ham Casserole. I cheated and used frozen asparagus.

Bethany said...

Wow, thanks for all the ideas! I was also trying to think of a way to make a mashed potato casserole one dish meal, by adding lots of ham to it. I'm not sure that one's actually good enough to get past the idea stage though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails