Monday, March 24, 2008

My Birthday

I turn 28 today! But since I don't look a day over 27, you really wouldn't be able to tell.

I've been pretending I'm a lady of leisure today, and I haven't done a single constructive thing beyond my morning routine. Just knit and watch Lost. So far, it's shaping up to be a fine birthday! I've already gotten a birthday card, from the wonderful Alison. The sun is playing hide and seek, but at least I'm seeing it occasionally. There's delicious Easter leftovers for lunch and yummy lamb cake for dessert. Ben's taking me out for some sort of surprise, and he said we could stop at CVS and at Goodwill (to use the five dollar coupon they sent me for my birthday). And there are flowers somewhere out there for me that will be delivered tomorrow. The flower shop called to assure me that someone loves me enough to let me know that at least flowers are planned.

I've also been playing around with ideas for my blog, and I'm hoping to annouce a contest later this week!

Now, I'll go back to my knitting, and wait for Ben to spring my surprise on me.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

Molly said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday!!

Also, whatever the contest it, I think I should automatically be proclaimed the winner.

Julie said...

Not much of a surprise if you know he's going to spring it on you, is it?? LOL! Happy belated Birthday.

Bethany said...

Thank you guys!

Ali, a little paypal goes along way in the bribing dept. ;)

Jules, well, the surprise was WHAT the surprise would be. I guess. :D

Mary said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Hope it was great!!

Melonie said...

Sounds like it was a lovely birthday!!! Happy birthday - and many more!

Hadias said...

Happy B-day. The Lamb cake turned out great.

Bethany said...

Thanks ladies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails