Monday, March 03, 2008

My Latest Finished Item

Here are some pictures of the pillowcase I finished embroidering last week. It's for my niece, Julia, and since it's a kids' style design, there was just one of them. I enjoyed not having to turn around and do the matching one. Sometimes it's boring making things in pairs.

I had to change up a lot of the colors, since I didn't have the ones called for in the instructions on hand, but I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out.
Now I'm working on one of the Easter banner from the Holiday banners set that I bought. It's almost finished, I just have a little bunny to do. After I'm done embroidering it, I'll have to sew it to the backing and make the hanging pocket. Then I'm going to look into making a fancy hanging rod with a dowel and some wooden beads or finials or something.
I'm planning to settle in and embroider the bunny right now, since I've finished everything on my list for the day so far. Ben worked from home today, and this afternoon when he's finished with a call, we'll be going grocery shopping and to the bank and to CVS. I'm excited about the CVS trip, there are some really good deals this week!
After we come back with the groceries, I'm planning to put together and bake some baked oatmeal for our breakfasts this week. I might also bake some muffins to put into the freezer, because I'll be leaving for a visit to MI and my family on Thursday and won't be back for a week, so I'd like Ben to have a good quick breakfast option next week too.
So far, I've had a really awesome Monday, and I'm feeling better, so let's hope that whatever I managed to catch last week has run its course.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Hadias said...

The pillow case is adorable Bethany. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Bethany said...

Thank you, I'm glad you think it's cute. I had some doubts about the kitty's face, but seeing the pictures, I think that's just because I was looking too closely.

Anonymous said...

Now that we have described discount links of london the one way linking process, how can you get links of london silver websites to link just to you? One answer is that it is links of london sale dependent on your sites content, especially if you links london jewellery have unique content. Other websites will link cheap links of london to you if you have interesting content that links london bracelet compliments their content. The problem is that you london links charms really have to have something exceptional. links of london watches sale One easy way to get a type of one way link called discount links of london rings a back-link. These are links to articles that you cheap links of london necklaces have written and distributed through article directories.

Related Posts with Thumbnails