Saturday, March 29, 2008

Road Trip!

Ben has a meeting in Nashville on Monday, and since he had to rent a car and drive down anyway (flights are so expensive last minute!), we decided we'd make a whole weekend of it and I'd go along for the ride! So, we're taking a little detour through Kentucky to see some historical sites, and then it's on to Nashville. I'm really looking forward to it, I love getting to go on car rides and see the sites. It's always been my family's idea of a vacation to just get in the car and drive. And now that it's just Ben and I, it's even more fun because he'll spring for hotel room instead of driving all night.

Anyway, I hope everyone else has a fabulous weekend! I'll update soon, since I'm taking the computer with me, and maybe I'll have some good pictures to post as well.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails