Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Menu for 5-11 to 5-17

Sunday
Brunch: Bed and Breakfast
D: Ponderosa

Monday
B: Toast with Peanut Butter and Banana
L: Nachos
D: Leftover Pot Pie

Tuesday
B: Baked Oatmeal
L: Chili (From the Freezer)
D: Eggs with Sausage and Toast (Sausage from freezer and toast with the last of last week's bread)

Wednesday
B: Baked Oatmeal
L: Turkey and Veggie Rollups on Homemade Tortillas
D: Bean Soup and Homemade Bread (made with dried beans, onion, garlic, carrots, crushed tomatoes, and pork neck from freezer. The pork neck was a mistake purchase, turns out they flavor things, but they look super super gross, so I'm planning to wrap it in cheese cloth and use it only to flavor the soup.)

Thursday
B: Baked Oatmeal
L: Bean Soup
D: Shepherd's Pie with Leftover Ponderosa Steak (On Sunday at Ponderosa, my steak came way over done, so I asked for another one, and the waitress offered to let me take the first one home with me. I'll detail how it becomes Shepherd's Pie later in the week.)

Friday
B: Baked Oatmeal
L: Peanut Butter and Banana Rollups on Homemade Tortillas
D: Pizza Night!

Saturday
B: Cereal
L: Leftover Pizza
D: Nachos

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Bonnie Story said...

Oh, home-made tortillas!! Your menu sounds wonderful. I want to make a suggestion but please feel free, of course, to disregard: I would love for you to have a little bit better photo of yourself on the page. I see that you are a lovely young woman, (modest I know, but still,) the current pic is kinda greenish and does not do anything good for you, honey! Do you have a family pic that you can put there, just crop it in a little, something from a Christmas card for example? I would love to see something there a teeny bit more flattering, so we can see you -- OK, please feel free to ignore this idea, by all means. I just couldn't keep from sayin'. You rock, and I love your blog. Wish we could "do lunch" (at your place!) Smiles -- Bonnie

Bethany said...

No offense taken at all. It's nice of you to comment on such a little thing. I tend to forget what I'm using for an icon picture most of the time, I get so used to them. I'll have to look through my pictures and see if I don't have something that's more appropriate to use.

Also, if you're interested in the tortillas, I posted about making them last month here http://beppycat.blogspot.com/2008/04/whole-wheat-tortilla-endeavor.html
They're very yummy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails