Monday, June 02, 2008

Spring Embroidered Banner




Here is my finished Spring banner. I think the satin stitching in the dragonfly is my favorite part. My satin stitching is rarely so even.
The flag themed one in still in the hoop and is going slowly. I haven't really gotten the chance to work on it much. Maybe this afternoon I can have a nice sit down and pull it out and get the blue finished. That'll depend on when I finish the rest of my work, I guess. I'm still working on my lawn mowing as fitness routine, so I'm pretty tired by afternoon after an couple of hours of outdoor work.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Blue Castle said...

I'm so impressed. Your stitches are perfect. Wow.

Bethany said...

Thank you!
I think I have a tendency to make my stitches much too small on curves and then they get to be uneven, but when you look at them all together, they end up looking good anyway. I think that's part of the secret, remembering to look at the whole and not just at a stitch at a time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails