Wednesday, September 03, 2008

An Award and My Day


My friend Sarah at Blue Castle gave me this very nice award. I'm very flattered, because it's my very first blog award. Thanks so much!
I was planning to mow the lawn today, but it looks like it's going to be a stormy day today, so I'm going to get a jump on my other plans for the week instead.
This week I'm planning to do some fall cleaning. Mostly just because fall is my absolute favorite time of year, so I'm hurrying it along. I'm going to be using some Spring Cleaning lists that I found online, and probably just doing a room a day for however long that takes. I also thought that this would be a pretty good time to work on cleaning house, before the corn and the tomatoes and the pumpkins come in heavy and I'm busy canning and freezing.
I seem to be having a hard time shaking that nagging weird feeling I've been having. I'm not sure what it is, but I keep waking up with that feeling you'd get when you realized you hadn't finished your homework or hadn't studied well enough for an important test. I'm hoping that getting more done in my days will help shake that. Maybe I just feel like I should be going back to school, since it's back-to-school time. 18 years of school will get you into that kind of a habit, I suppose.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations on your award!

Blue Castle said...

Oh! You called me your friend! I'm so honored. :) I really love your blog.

Lidian said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

And BTW, our 2 kitties look like Smudge's cousins! Pickles, you are a total cutie too, but I adore soft grey kitties especially...

Bethany said...

Thanks ladies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails