Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One of Those Days

I've been fairly out of sorts today. I'm not sure what the problem is, it's just one of those hard to deal kind of days, I guess. Ben and I have been arguing about small stupid things, and it seems like lots of little things are working out badly. It's weird how things that should make no difference most of the time should end up upsetting me so much on certain days. Ben's forgotten a bunch of times to take care a number of things that he said he would, and he keeps putting off other things that we're supposed to do together. Maybe I've just been a bit crazy/hormonal today or something, or maybe I just lost patience all at once, but it's been a pretty angsty evening for me. I feel like an emo 14 year old.

I suppose there's a bit of emo 14 year old in all of us sometimes, right?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

I'm sorry you've had a crummy day. I think all of us have those sorts of days sometimes. Maybe you could try spoiling Ben. That always helps me remember how much I love my husband, whether it produces other results or not.

farm mom said...

Right! :) Don't beat yourself up about it, we're all human. Hope you feel better soon!

Alison said...

I have those days all too often! Andy is such a good guy for putting up with me!

Bethany said...

Thanks guys. It's a wonder what a good night's sleep will do to make everything look so much brighter in the morning. I kinda figured last night while I was posting that all I was good for then was to just crawl into bed and wait for sleep to make its attitude adjustment. Things are going much better today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails