Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Power!

My power cord was delivered today, and I'm pretty happy to be back on my laptop. I'd like to apologize for not keeping up on your blogs or answering comments while I was disconnected. I'll try to catch up in the next day or two, but if I miss something you think I should see or address, just email me and let me know!

We had a really great weekend, and went on a little road trip to visit Julie and her husband Brian in Ft. Wayne. This was great and we both had a lot of fun and relaxation. It was so much fun to eat yummy food in a nice pretty clean kitchen, knowing that I didn't have to clean it or cook it or anything. And we stocked up on some fun squashes and such at the Amish market near to them. We played games and really just had a very nice visit.

We got back on Sunday night, and yesterday I really intended to get everything settled and unpacked, but I got into knitting on the second glove for Ben and ended up spending the entire day watching movies. Luckily, I've got a very forgiving (or easygoing, or perhaps oblivious) husband, and he didn't mind a bit.

Today though, I was very on the ball, and I got the kitchen cleaned and organized, all the laundry washed and put away, and the sheets on the bed washed and put back. Oddly, I still had plenty of time to knit too. I'm almost finished with this glove, and I think I'll be able to complete it tomorrow, if I decide to do any knitting. I should be working on the machine embroidery for the quilt I'm making for Ben's brother, since it's just the first long step in a number of steps for getting it done, but I just didn't want to listen to the sewing machine noise today.

Ben and I were thinking of getting a new bigger tv for a Christmas present, but seeing Julie and Brian's projector made us think that perhaps that would be a better choice. Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on that?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Welcome back!

Marion said...

I found your blog and I love it. I just wanted to let you know that it is great to read your posts and look at your ideas for crafting and cooking, which are two things I like to do and hope to get much better at. :)

CastoCreations said...

Oh I would HATE to be disconnected. lol =) Welcome back!

Bethany said...

Thanks ladies!
Marion, Welcome! I'm glad you like my blog. I hope you'll enjoy in the future and comment. I love getting feedback on my posts. I'm glad you found me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails