Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Cooking with Adam


He seems completely unable to just smile when I point the camera at him.

Yesterday Adam cooked lunch and then we baked together.


He made a sort of italian sub, with peppers, onions, and sausage all sauteed together. And potatoes out of a box. (Yes, this is cooking his way... we had to go buy all the packaged stuff, becasue I don't have any of that around. I'm not judging.... I'm just saying.... potatoes from a box. lol)

Cooking with Adam is fun. He had been issued a challenge from a friend to prepare a dish involving meat, peppers, and feta cheese, that wasn't pizza. It was fun throwing ideas around.

This is what we came up with: A sausage and peppers hoagie with garlicky white sauce (from a jar!) and feta cheese. I forgot to have a bite, but Ben and Adam really liked them.

And then we baked a coffee cake.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Alison said...

I think it just means that he's serious about cooking and doesn't have time to smile

farm mom said...

Ohhhh.....that cakes looks yummy! :) Isn't having a guy in the kitchen fun? ;)

Amy said...

LOL, about the smile thing! At least he doesn't do what Hubby does... he always sticks out his tongue. But I am getting faster at whipping out that camera!

Blue Castle said...

The sandwich looks really good, but that coffee cake takes the cake. :)

Looks like fun.

Bethany said...

Thanks ladies. Adam and Ben said the coffee cake was really great. But I'm not really a fan, so I couldn't tell if it was any better than any other coffee cake. :)

Ali, you know Adam... also so focused, lol. That's our Thaddy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails