Thursday, November 06, 2008

New T-Shirt Designs for Homemakers

I've been wanting to add more to my cafepress store, and after throwing some ideas around with Ben and Adam this week, I added three more. I think their pretty funny, myself. And I know Julie's a fan. ;) Here's one of them above, but the others are on the desktop computer, so I'll send you here to check them out.

I've got a busy day planned catching up with things I hadn't had time for while Adam was visiting. I have to get the machine embroidery finished for the quilt for Ben's brother, and I'm hoping to brainstorm some more t-shirt designs. I've got a few ideas for associated content articles I'd like to get outlined and written as well. I've got a great audio book to listen to while I work, so I'm looking forward to it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Marion said...

Bethany, those are awesome. Now I just need to convince my husband that it should be in the grocery budget or something :)

Marion

Blue Castle said...

Oh those are so funny! Very clever. :)

Julie said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Pumpin' Iron! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Alison said...

I like the yarn shirt. That is the one I would buy if I knew how to knit

Marion said...

Bethany, your last post is not coming up for me. FYI

Bethany said...

Thank guys. I'm glad you think they're funny.

Marion, there was a problem with the pictures, but I reposted a different way, so it should be fine now.

Melonie said...

Too cute!!! Great ideas. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails