Monday, November 24, 2008

Thinking of Thanksgiving

I've got plans today to make some pie crusts to be ready for Thursday. I might roast some pumpkins and get the puree ready. I'll wait on most of the prep for Wednesday, though. I'll peel the potatoes and start some no knead bread, and brine the turkey.

Pioneer Woman posted her Thanksgiving timeline here.

If you'd like to read a lot more about Thanksgiving planning and tips, check out my list of Associated Content articles here. I've got lots of different articles published there about Thanksgiving, turkey, baking, etc.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Alison said...

Yeah, I've been trying to plan what I can make ahead so I don't have to spend all of Thursday in the kitchen!

Bethany said...

yeah, it's almost not even any fun to sit down and eat, if you get too tired cooking all day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails