Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ben's New Fingerless Gloves

First off, I'm feeling a million times better today! All that resting was good to keep me from getting sicker, but man, I am so sick of sitting! So, I worked out to my Dancing with the Stars fitness dvd today, and I'm feeling very energized. Which is good, because I still have lots of stuff to catch up with.

Ben's gloves are now finished, made just to his specifications. I guess the fingerless style is his favorite, lol. He looks like a cute paperboy from Newsies when he wears them. But don't tell him I said so! I guess it's back to the Neverending Vest (ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhhhh *think theme music*) for my knitting projects.

I'm going to spend the afternoon finishing the quilt top for Dan's quilting (finishing, ha! I just have to sew on the top and bottom borders. I've been avoiding it in case it's hard to match the seams on the contrasting cormer blocks. I'm just a procrastinator.) and sewing together the covers for all the corn bags I made.

I've also got bread in the bread maker to go with egg white omelets for dinner. We have too many eggs! If anyone reads my blog and lives in the area and wants fresh eggs, they're for sale. There are six dozen eggs in my fridge right now. I definately need some more customers, lol.

So, that's what's going on here today, I'm very glad to be feeling better and that the sun is shining. I certainly hope I can keep the flu and colds away for the rest of the month at least!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Chantel said...

I am glad that you are feeling better, it is never any fun to be sick. Good luck with the eggs.

Bethany said...

Thanks, I posted an ad on Craigslist to sell some. It's crazy, I thought we'd only need a couple of customers, and that we have, but we still need to find some more... the chickens lay more regularly than we'd known. They're good hens, lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails