Thursday, January 01, 2009

Crafting With My In-Laws

Over Christmas break, I got to do some fun crafting with my sisters-in-law. My mother-in-law had some really fun ornament kits with the styrofoam shape that you stick pins into with sequins. You know what I mean. Anyway, I'd always wanted to try those kind, so it was super fun.

Here we are showing off our finished Santas. Jess on the left is the New England sister-in-law who got the gardening apron in her gift, and Missy on the right is my MI sister-in-law who is going to have a baby this spring and got the embroidered tea towels as part of her gift.

Don't mind my side ponytail, we were having an eighties party. Okay, I was having an eighties party.

And here's my finished ornment. He turned out pretty cute, and I really like his hat.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Lauriebelle said...

Oh my gosh! He is totally adorable!!!...And so is the side ponytail! :)

Alison said...

I used to beg my sister to put my hair in a side ponytail when I was little. I think I probably wore a side ponytail long after it was out of fashion because side ponytails are awesome.

Bethany said...

Maybe we should bring back the side ponytail! You guys start. :D

handmade jewelry said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails