Friday, March 27, 2009

A Forgotten Cake


I forgot to post this cake I made last weekend for our St. Patrick's Day dinner. It's made with one square cake pan, and four mini hear shaped pans. I frosted the whole square layer, then placed the hearts to form a shamrock, frosting between and around them.
I'm finishing my final bits of cleaning and such before my company arrives this evening. I'm also going to do some make ahead meals for later in the weekend, and perhaps make a special dessert as well. It's not everyday I get to feed other people, and it's one of my favorite pass times, so I think a peanutbutter cream pie is definately in order.
You all have a great weekend and watch out for that snow that's supposed to come!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Wow, that's such a cute idea. I bet I could do it with what I have around the house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails