Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Playing Hooky

Well, I don't have a great informative post for today, because I'm taking off to celebrate my birthday with my husband. He took a whole day off, just to hang out with me. And I'm gussied up, and ready for my day on the town. (Well, as gussied as I get... "ooooo, earrings")

We are going historical home visiting, so I will come back with lots of pictures. And there's a strange happening in store for later in the week that I photographed the other day. (Something other than the corned beef eggrolls Ben made with our leftovers, that is.)

Thanks everyone so much for the birthday well wishes!!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Worknprogress said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your adventures today!! Whit

Bethany said...

thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails