Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is she newsworthy?

My sister, Angie, was so excited to check my blog yesterday evening. She rushed to the computer in anticipation, had she made my site?!

With breathless hope, she scrolled down. Past the cats... past the baking... past the new herb garden... Had she made it on? Was she important enough to rate a mention on my blog?

"What's this? I practically raised her!"


"Well, I suppose the new herb garden is kinda pretty..."

(Okay, this isn't actually true at all. We've been having all sorts of fun all weekend, but I keep forgetting my camera, and she said it would be too bad that none of our antics would make it onto my blog. But soon I'll be posting my observations of little boys, and how far removed my world is from their little minds.)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Melonie said...

hahaha this is awesome... too fun!

Rafi Khan said...

Hi,
I hope you are doing well .....just went through your blogssss .......you have got nice CATS.....great .......

ma name is RAFI KHAN ....you have maintained you blog welll .....take cares .....
best ov luck

Adam J. said...

that was great!!!!!

well acted Ang!!

Julie said...

LOL!

Bethany said...

She's meant for the stage, isn't she?

Blue Castle said...

Yes, very good acting. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails