Monday, May 18, 2009

Nieces

Here I am with my brand new niece, Liliana Irene. She is Ben's brother Dan's new daughter. The new mom, my sister in law Missy, is in the background, and I hope she doesn't mind being partly on my blog. Love you guys!

Here is little Missy J in her First Communion Dress, after the mass was all done. Her outfit came together pretty well. The dress was much more full than she wanted it, so I resewed the skirt and it's lining on Friday night when I got to their house. I took about six inches out of the width at the hem, and after that, it fit her really well, and she liked it a lot.

I couldn't resist posting this picture. It turned out so arty, and it was pretty much completely an accident.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Bonnie Story said...

The last shot is really cool indeed. A real moment in time. Great dress, very pretty and how nice that you could tailor at the last minute! A total success, I'd say. Brava!

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

That is a neat photo! She looks so precious. Congrats to her. :) And you did a fabulous job on her dress. And the baby...awwww. :) She's sweet.

Adam J. said...

Thats an awesome pic Beppy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails