Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fortune Cookies

The fortune cookie I just ate said, "Your charming ways please everyone." To that I say that the fortune cookie has definately not met all my friends and family and college roommates. In fact, I know some people who would probably be offended because I've said that I know my ways don't please them. So I'll leave it at that.

And as cynical and bad tempered as that may have sounded, it was meant to be a bit of a joke, since I'm in a pretty good mood today. I got a big workout in working in the yard this morning, raking grass clippings and mulching the sweet corn, and this afternoon, I did a nice relaxing stretching workout.

What I haven't done in a while is write some articles. And I was on such a roll... oh well, I could always work on a couple right now. And tomorrow is another day! (Fiddle-dee-dee...)

I have been knitting though. I finished the purple socks! Wooooo me!! And I've got this first one of a pink pair started. They're slow going because of the number 1 needles, but I've got about three inches of toe so far. So I could always cast-off, knit a lone heel, connect them by some crocheted chains and pretend I invented a sexy new kind of sock. But no, I'll be conventional and knit the entire sock.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails