Thursday, September 24, 2009

Homemade Crunchy Granola for Yogurt Topping


I've recently been very into fruit and yogurt and granola parfaits. I wanted a homemade version of granola to sprinkle on top, though my first instinct was to crumble up nature valley oats n honey bars. But no! I'm frugal and natural, so homemade it was.

I used this recipe from Tammy's Recipes.

It turned out really well, and made the house smell wonderful, but I think it definately needs some nuts, maybe almonds, and some pumpkin or sunflower seeds as well.

This recipe makes a complete crapload of granola as well. In a good way.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Yummy! I have yet to make any granola...but it is definitely on my things to do! :)

Mary said...

Your granola looks great!! And what a great idea to make it yourself!!

Check out the chestnuts we got form our trees this year on my blog.
Have a great day!!
God Bless you!!
Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails