Monday, October 19, 2009

An Overwhelming Sort of Day

Today I had to go to the dr twice, once in the morning for a blood draw, and then in the afternoon for my regular appt. Don't worry, the cold/flu is completely gone, this was my regularly scheduled appt. I also have seven bushel boxes of apples sitting in my dining room, being all neverending and sisyphian. :D

I just wanted to post quickly to say I'm still here, and still getting things done, just not finding the time to blog about it. I'm squeezing this in while the noodles boil for dinner (pasta with fresh tomato sauce and herbs and veggies).

Tomorrow, I'll share my apple-craziness.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Dinnetr sounds divine. :) I'm looking forward to your apple craziness! I still haven't got any. Glad you are feeling better too! :)

Bonnie Story said...

I too have sisyphian apples! That cracks me up. They are keeping well in the garage, and I just continue walking by them, but I have to do something soon with them. I think I'll break out the Apple-Mate and do some pie filling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails