Thursday, October 01, 2009

Yesterday and Today

So, my oven's broken.
I have a pork loin roast in the fridge that I was planning to roast for dinner last night. Our friend Ken came over last night to learn about taking care of the chickens, since he's staying at our house this weekend while we're away. Which is totally awesome of him. So I wanted to make a nice dinner for us all, but then the oven wouldn't light up. Ugh. But, we went to Pizza Hut instead, so that was yummy.

Anyway, I guess I'll just take the loin and cut it into chunks or strips and cook them on the stove top, so that it won't go to waste.

I'm also working on finishing up some cleaning and packing today. We leave tomorrow afternoon, and I want to be ready to leave as soon as Ben comes home from work.

Ken's birthday is on Friday too, so I had been planning to bake him brownies or something to leave for him with a card, but I guess maybe now I could do something like fudge or no-bake cookies instead.

Other the annoying broken oven thing, and being pretty busy, I'm feeling fine. No more headache, so I guess if I did have a concussion, it was a very mild one. I'm definately going to be more careful about hitting my head! Mostly because Ben threatened to buy me a helmet.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

:( No oven.
:) No concussion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails