Friday, December 04, 2009

One Day at a Time Holiday

I'm very much enjoying the method of doing one Christmas-y thing every day this month. Yesterday I finished my knitted hat for the charity drive, while I listened to Christmas music. The day before, it was a very small thing... just Christmas socks. But still very fun!

Today I think I'll get some food packed up for the post office food drive and bring some molasses cookies to my neighbor.

This weekend, we might do some gift shopping/crafting, put up the tree, make a gingerbread house kit, or watch Die Hard. Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie. One of the best. ;)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Bethany said...

My boyfriend informs me that Die Hard is THE Christmas movie and that we must watch it on Christmas Eve. LOL.

Alison said...

Die Hard is one of Andy's favorite Christmas movies. But I think on the top of his Christmas movie list is Home Alone I

Alison said...

I have the Jillian Michaels workout for Wii, I don't use it, but it's good. Do you want it?

Bethany said...

Totally! That would be awesome! Even if just to borrow to see if I like it. Thanks!

Alison said...

Oh, you can have it. I just have to find it! I think it's still packed away, but unpacking boxes on my to-do list today, so I'm sure I'll find it. I'll mail it out with your christmas present :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails