Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One of Those Good Feeling Sort of Days

You ever have a day that's just like every other day, but for some reason is just a wonderful day?

So, other than feeling just plain great, today I'm dehydrating some tangerines that we picked up on Saturday for a great price at Soulard Market.

I started a lacto-fermented soda base today. I don't know much about it, but it looked like a fun experiment to try.

I'm thinking I might set up my new sprouter that just came in the mail from Amazon. I'm very excited about that.

So, things here are going well, and I'm feeling cozy and insulated by all this fog!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anna said...

I definitely have those random awesome days, though mine are most often linked to the weather. Sun and warmth after weeks of rain and cold will get me every time. :-)

Bethany said...

I'd say I feel the same way about some sunshine after the grey skies, but it definately wasn't that this time. We've been hemmed in by crazy thick fog for a week or so now. It's like that movie. Well, except it's not killer fog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails