Friday, January 29, 2010

Yay for Friday!

Dude, check out the birds. All that black out in the field across the road? Birds! This wasn't even as big as most of the flocks that come through. It gets a little creepy when they all line up on the phone lines and the neighbors' roof and watch me get the mail.
Smudge helped us sort our seeds this past weekend.


I can't wait to get my hands in the dirt! I think gardening might me like a snowballing kind of hobby. At first I hated it, but now, I'm really looking forward to doing it some more. Weird.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Adam J. said...

so sarakaren absolutely flipped out when i told her you were sorting seeds.

"whoaa what?? why would anyone do that? they got them all spread out and now their gonna have to pick them up"

Julie said...

So Smudge is in the farming business now?? I hope he didn't give up the musical career...

Related Posts with Thumbnails