Friday, February 19, 2010

Finished Kntted Project


I have a finished project to show off!  It seems like I don't actually finish much lately, so I'm feeling proud.  This is the Barn Bonnet from The Sweater Workshop.  I may actually be one of the most unflattering things I've ever made, but it sure is warm.  It's made of discontinued wool yarn from Jaeger that I got at the 2008 Stitch n Pitch.  At the 2009 Stitch n Pitch the girl ahead of me got a skein of too, so I traded her all my eyelash yarn for it, just in case I'd need more to finish this hat, which was half-finished at the time.  Oddly, the second skein has the exact same dye lot as the skein from a year before.  I didn't actually need it to finish this hat, so I might use the extra skein for wrist warmers or something.

Sweater Workshop: Knit Creative, Seam-Free Sweaters on Your Own with Any Yarn
This link ia an Amazon Associates link. 
I'll get paid a small commision if you
buy anything after following it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails