Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Head Out On The Highway

Should I be offended that Google Ads just assumes that this is a good place to advertise cat urine odor remover?  Just because I call myself BeppyCat?  Or because there are cat pictures?  I don't remember writing recently about my cat urine odor problems... some struggles should stay personal.

I'm going to be gone until the middle of next week, starting tomorrow.  We'll be taking a road trip to MI to celebrate Ben's 30th birthday.  It's going to be lots of fun, because we'll get to visit everyone in my family, and we're going to see Ben's parents and Dan, Missy, and Lily, all on Ben's birthday for a party.  And on the way home, Amish grocery store shopping!  I'm pretty excited.

If I get the chance in between packing today, I'll schedule some posts to run while I'm gone, but if not, I hope everyone will enjoy their weekend and I'll catch up on all your blogs when I get home again!

Also, I thought it might be fun if anyone has any requests about info or questions on certain topics, or wants me to post about anything in particular, go ahead and comment here and let me know!  :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Have a nice trip!

I'd love to hear about your gardening, and compost, and how you get started, and things like that. Might be a little early in the season, though.

Worknprogress said...

Oh My Goodness!?! Amish Grocery Store. Pictures pleeeease!! (If it's allowed!) :o)

Safe Travels! And Happy Birthday to your hubbie.

Anna said...

Over on our blog, they keep thinking my visitors want to go to Walden University. I've tried to block the ads, but they keep coming back... :-)

Have a great trip! We love Mennonite grocery shopping, so Amish has got to be that much better.

Bethany said...

Mrs. M,
I'd be happy to post some things about the garden. I'm still learning myself, but it might help if I share what I'm doing and trying and how it works out. I have learned that mulch is awesome.

Whit,
A post all about the Amish shopping is on its way. :)

Thanks Anna, we had a great time!

willson said...

The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.
study abroad

Related Posts with Thumbnails