Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Knitting Break

With all the gardening posts lately, you'd think I'm spending all my time outside. I have been spending lots of time outside, but I've also managed to get some knitting done. I mean, I can't give up watching Dancing with the Stars and Lost! And tv watching means knitting.  Well, generally it does, if my hands don't hurt. The warmer temps have helped that quite a bit, and I was inspired by this pretty pretty yarn I picked out at Hancock Fabrics for my birthday last week.

This yarn is a mix of wool, bamboo, and nylon. It's really soft and makes those soft gray and purple stripes. I've been glad to make some progress on a project, because it seems like I don't finish things too much anymore! I don't really know why that is, but I'm hoping to change that and accomplish some finishing soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Related Posts with Thumbnails