Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Seed Organizing Attempt

I think this one might work. I like it much better than envelopes, boxes, or bags. It'll be much easier to go through them and find which packet I'm looking for and then get them put away again easily.

I also was able to put the big ring on a cord and hang it down into our crawl space to make sure that they're stored in a cool temperature.  I was pretty proud of that stroke of cleverness.

I clipped the packets together according to category, such as lettuce and greens, root veggies, tomatoes and peppers, etc. But I think perhaps it might be better to rearrange them according to planting time, such as cool weather crops, start indoors, summer direct seeding. I suppose I'll use them a while like this and see if it might be more convenient the other way or not.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails