Monday, May 17, 2010

Look! Chicks!

I don't have much of a blog post today. I spent the morning writing Associated Content articles and visiting with my elderly neighbor. Her home health care worker couldn't position her in the bed by herself, so called to see if I could help. And since I was over there, I figures I might as well stay and distract her, since they both seemed a bit harried.

I'm feeling a bit pressed for time now though, since I have to go set up for a county extension tea this afternoon, and haven't quite finished my usual daily chores.

So.... I'm distracting you with this cute photo of the chicks at Rural King that I took this past Saturday. Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Cute! I never knew they sold chicks at stores until this week when I happened upon some. My kids and I spent quite awhile looking at the little cuties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails