Monday, June 21, 2010

Too Darn Hot!

It's burning hot here, so excepting an hour or so in the early morning gathering lavender and chamomile and weeding, and a half hour or so at midday taking care of hot chickens and tending the potted herbs, I have been staying cool inside the house.

I spent today cleaning and organizing some things that have been needing it. I sorted through my mail/bill divider. It always seems like those things are going to be such an organizational wonder, but then they just become a catchall.

I've been designing some fun patriotic crafts for upcoming Associated Content articles. It's been really pleasurable to works on some quick and simple things with a fun and easy material like felt.

So stay tuned for how to articles on the garland pictured above and some other 4th of July crafts.  Tomorrow, I'm planning to venture outside to take pictures of our "orchard". So stay tuned for that as well! :-)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Ooh, can't wait to see your orchard! I'd love to plant one but we need to figure out the irrigation first.

I was wondering if you'd like to do a guest post on my blog about altering bread recipes to work in the bread machine. I'm working on a series about yeast breads, but I don't know much about the bread machine. Anyway, if you're interested, please drop me a line: mrs.mordecai at gmail

Related Posts with Thumbnails